Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The End


It is without much sadness that I say I'm gonna throw in the towel on Bear With Me. Cousin Dooders, you made it look so easy, but I don't really have the skill, the insight, or the time to make this blog worthwhile for all three of my followers. Thanks for reading some of the posts, and let me say that I will probably send this blog out with a bang by indulging in the Double Down from Kentucky Fried Chicken.


Thanks again all, I will now ride off into the sunset along Lake Champlain in Burlington, VT as shown in the picture above.

**Also, for those with a chance to visit New England, be it for business of pleasure, here are some of my favorite spots:

1. Bar Harbor, ME (Hands down the coolest place I've been up there)

2. Portland, ME (Commercial Street)

3. Burlington, VT (Lake Champlain/ Church Street)

4. Portsmouth, RI

5. Providence, RI (Federal Street)

1 comment: